- Please carry your passport (or any valid government ID for Indian nationals) as it may be required while traveling and to check-in to the hotel.
- Smoking and/or drinking alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited for the entire duration of the sojourn.
- Non-Indian passport holders may require a visitor’s visa in advance to enter India. Please visit indianvisaonline.gov.in for more information.
- A complimentary duffel bag will be given to you upon arrival. You are required to transfer all your clothing in this bag. Your personal bag will be handed over to you on the last day of the program. Please pack light and only what is necessary
- In addition, a day bag is required to carry the items listed below as this is the only piece of luggage allowed in the bus during the day before the travel.
- Duffel bag
- Copper water bottle
- Govt. Photo ID/Passport
- Wet wipes
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Mosquito repellent spray/cream
- Medical kit
- It is important to carry a personal medical kit with medicines for fever, common cold, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion, and any other regular medication
- Personal clothing – 5 sets
- Quick-dry towel
- Cotton socks – 2 pairs
- Inflatable pillow
- General footwear
- Snacks (dry fruits, nuts etc.)
- Yoga mat (for practices/satsangs)
- Lock for duffle bag
- Small flask
- Camera – optional (Professional video cameras are not permitted)