- The entire sojourn is conducted and managed by a dedicated Isha team.
- A qualified and well-equipped doctor will accompany the group.
- Comfortable A/C accommodation.
- Wholesome vegetarian meals and mineral water.
- Air-conditioned bus travel.
- Boat ride on the River Ganges.
- Entrance fee for all places on the itinerary.
- A collection of select photos will be shared with you after this incredible sojourn.
To make it possible for you to take this mystical journey back home, Isha offers a collection of photos after the sojourn.
Note: Please plan for costs towards personal expenses, souvenirs and other expenditures not mentioned here. Accommodation arrangements can also be made if you wish to come a day early.
- The Inner Engineering Program with initiation into Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya Meditation is a prerequisite for participating in Isha Sacred Walks Sojourns. Kindly ensure you have completed this program before arriving for the sojourn. More about Inner Engineering.
These simple but powerful energy processes for inner transformation will greatly enhance your experience of the vibrant places that you will be visiting and will also prepare you both mentally and physically for the sojourn.
- Please note that a Final Covid Vaccination Certificate is mandatory as we follow government recommendations and an RT-PCR test must be taken within 72hrs before the start of the sojourn.