- Special permits and visa for Mount Kailash in Tibet
- Kathmandu Airport pickup and drop-off on the specified program dates
- Guided visits to Pashupatinath complex and Patan in Kathmandu
- All transport arrangements in Nepal and Tibet
- Transportation of luggage on yaks during the trek
- Dedicated Isha team to manage the entire sojourn
- 5 star hotel for 3 nights in Kathmandu on a twin-sharing basis.
- Best hotels/guest houses available in Tibet.
- A doctor specially trained to handle high-altitude sickness will accompany the group to provide medical care and support
- Daily medical check-ups
- Simple, yet unique practices for faster acclimatisation
- Additional doctors stationed along the way with life-saving equipment and medication – including oxygen cylinders and Gamow bags
- Satsangs, guided practices and meditations
- Wholesome vegetarian meals and mineral water for the entire journey
- Complimentary T-shirt, duffel bag, backpack, rain poncho and a sleeping bag liner
- Winter jacket on a returnable basis
- Select photos of the journey will be sent after the sojourn
Isha takes utmost effort in making this unique sojourn a truly memorable experience. Managed by our highly-trained and dedicated volunteers, every individual is looked after with genuine care and attention.
- Physical and mental fitness is essential to participate in this sojourn.
- This sojourn is NOT advised for pregnant women and people suffering from chronic health
problems such as uncontrolled Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Asthma or Epilepsy, Obesity, Heart
Ailments, Chronic infections, Immunocompromised Conditions, Physical Disabilities or
Kindly note that Covid Vaccination Certificate will be required for participation and RT PCR may be requested depending on the incidence of Covid infections during that time period.
Inner Engineering Program
- The Inner Engineering Program with initiation into Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya Meditation is a prerequisite for this sojourn.
- These simple but powerful energy processes for inner transformation will greatly enhance your experience of the vibrant places that you will be visiting. More about Inner Engineering.