- Check-in at Isha Yoga Center by 11am.
- Please come before 9am so that you can experience Dhyanalinga, Linga Bhairavi and Adiyogi.
- 12 pm departure to the first of our destinations, the temple town of Thiruvannamalai where we will stay the night.
- Spend the day at Thiruvannamalai starting with meditation at Ramana Ashram followed by a short trek up Arunachala hill to Virupakshi Malai caves where Ramana Maharshi spent over a decade in meditation.
- Visit Arunachaleswara, the ancient Pancha Bhuta fire elemental temple for a special meditation process.
- Journey to Trichy where we will experience the powerful reverberations of Sadhguru Sri Brahma ashram.
- Visit Jambukeswarar, the ancient Pancha Bhuta water elemental temple at Thiruvanaikaval for a unique meditation process.
- Travel to Thanjavur and witness the pinnacle of Chola architecture at Brihadeeswarar temple.
- Onward journey to Rameshwaram, where we will relax and unwind in view of the pristine blue ocean at Ariyaman beach.
- Visit Ramanathan temple, the southernmost of the twelve Jyotirlingas, and experience a bath from the 22 teerthams or sacred water bodies.
- Short travel to Dhanushkodi, one of the last points on the Indian mainland, to watch the spectacle of two oceans merging.
- Visit the exuberant Madurai Meenakshi temple, a powerful shakthi peetam, popularly known as “Manonmani peetam”. This sacred space is dedicated to Lord Shiva (in the form of Sundareswarar or Beautiful Lord) and his consort, Goddess Parvati (in the form of Meenakshi).
- The program culminates with Guru Pooja, an offering of gratitude to the great Masters of the past and present.
- We begin the return journey and arrive back at Coimbatore around 8 PM and Isha Yoga Center at around 10 PM on this day. Dormitory accommodation will be available for this night.
- Please visit ishafoundation.org if you wish to book a cottage on your own.
- If you wish to depart from Madurai, kindly book your flights after 2pm on this day.
The sojourn starts and ends at Isha Yoga Centre, Coimbatore