The given dates are to and from New Delhi, India
|Group||Arr / Dep at New Delhi||Registration Status||Language|
|A1 / S1*||29th Sep to 09th Oct, 2018||Open||English|
|A2||29th Sep to 09th Oct, 2018||Open||Tamil|
|Group||Arr / Dep at Chennai / Vijayawada||Registration Status||Language|
|B||27th Sep to 11th Oct, 2018||Open||English / Tamil|
|* For Participants from outside India|
Registration closes on 15th Aug 2018. However, if all places are filled, registration may close earlier.
Participants are required to be at one of these two meeting points
- New Delhi Railway Station – 8:00 am on the first day of the program
- New Delhi (Indira Gandhi) Airport – (Terminal 1 Arrivals-C Gate-5) by 09:00 am on the first day of the program. Please meet us outside the gates of this arrivals terminal.
The shuttle from Terminal 3 will take approximately 30 minutes to reach Terminal 1C.
Please plan your arrival time accordingly so you can be outside Terminal 1C by 9am.
*Terminal 3 is for International Arrivals and some Domestic flights arrive here as well.
- When you are ready to register, please submit the Application Form here or feel free to contact us, so we can further assist you with your registration
- Applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis
- We will send you a confirmation of your registration within two weeks of receiving your registration form, required documents and medical reports
Isha maintains the right to accept or reject any application without providing an explanation.