For Group A & B
- Dedicated Isha team to manage the entire sojourn.
- A qualified and well-equipped doctor will accompany the group.
- Basic yet comfortable accommodation.
- Wholesome vegetarian meals and mineral water.
- Entrance fee for all places on the itinerary.
- Bus travel from New Delhi onwards for the entire sojourn.
- A collection of select photos will be shared with you after the sojourn.
Additional Conveniences for Group S
- Best available hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- A/C deluxe bus travel from New Delhi onwards for the entire sojourn.
- Horses will be provided for the trek to and from Kedarnath.
- If the weather permits, a helicopter ride will be provided on the way back from
Isha takes utmost effort to make this sojourn a unique and memorable experience for all. Every individual is looked after with genuine care and attention.
Medical: Be physically and mentally fit.
- Please note that this trek is not advised for pregnant women and those suffering from chronic health problems, like epilepsy, heart ailments, uncontrolled blood pressure and diabetes, asthma, chronic infections, psychological problems, physical disabilities and obesity.
Isha Yoga Program
- The Inner Engineering Program with Shambhavi Mahamudra and / or Shoonya Initiation is a prerequisite for participating in Isha Sacred Walks Sojourns.
- For upcoming programs near your city, visit the Inner Engineering Programs locator.
- These simple but powerful energy processes for inner transformation will greatly enhance your experience of the vibrant places that you will be visiting and will also prepare you both mentally and physically for the sojourn.